Posts Tagged ‘artist’
New Orleans is certainly a mecca of artists. We have been ignoring this New Orleans artists blog, we’ve been very busy with building all sorts of web-sites that will appeal to the masses.
I remember when I started this blog. It was one of the first blogs I wrote. It was a favorite for sure. I’ve always loved New Orleans, most people do once they visit the great city that I term a mecca of artists. One walk down any street in the French Quarter or a ride through the Garden District clearly helps you see the city is filled with art and antiques. If you’re a New Orleans artist you can be listed on this site at no cost, giving your web-site and details. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you would like a listing.
New Orleans Artists – A Mecca of Artists indeed!
- New Orleans Again (karenrexrode.typepad.com)
- NFL Finds New Orleans Artist to Design Super Bowl Beads (wgno.com)
- New Orleans Dreamin’ (thegraffitihunter.com)
- Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans? (o.canada.com)
- Art Neville is rooted in New Orleans (videos.nola.com)