- Where can you find Boudin outside of Louisiana?Where can you find Boudin outside of Louisiana? There are several online Cajun stores that you can order from, but the product is frozen and shipped on dry ice. The Boudin can’t be fresh in my opinion. Fresh Boudin, there is nothing like it in the world. You can purchase it fresh on almost every […]
- Pots and PansThere is no one more serious about pots and pans than a gourmet chef. Pots and pans? My husband has been a gourmet chef all of his 70 plus years. He is retired now and still cooks each and every day like a professional. The presentations are nice, sometimes too nice for my waist […]
- Keeping a Water Bottle Handy With RibbonKeeping a Water Bottle Handy With Ribbon This summer is supposed to be a hot one! You need to be doing everything you can to stay hydrated and cool. It is recommended that you keep a water bottle with you at all times, but that can be difficult when you are constantly changing purses and […]
- 0 Members.
- 2 Guests.
- Advertise On A New Orleans Website Site – Free or Paid
- Art for the disabled
- Dark Side
- Interviews With Louisiana Artists
- Louisiana Cooking
- Louisiana Culture
- Mardi Gras
- My Artist Diary
- Places To Stay
- Things To Do In New Orleans
- Who Dat in Vieux Carre
Posts Tagged ‘south’
Other than Florida you’re not going to get too much further South than New Orleans. It’s cold outside. It’s Winter remember? Those who, for heath reasons or other, head due South in the cold, blustery winter-time. In fact, the first time I headed South, was for sure not the last. I love it! The mild temperatures, the southern charm…yum.
All things fabulous indeed. I need to head South to New Orleans. Or maybe Florida this winter, lol.